Nova Food transforms into an urban botanical haven with the launch of The Kitchen Garden
On Monday 20th August, Nova Food – in the heart of Victoria, SW1 – will transform into a botanical haven with the launch of a new immersive pop-up, The Kitchen Garden.
Londoners and visitors alike are invited to come and explore the five unique zones that will make up this calming sanctuary in the city:
- The Herb Garden, home to a variety of beautiful and aromatic plants which nod to Nova’s culinary offering
- The Lavender Lounge, a quiet reflective space for Londoners to unwind
- The Secret Garden, a hide-away corner for fitness and wellbeing activities
- Shed Sessions, where Nova food restaurants will share their secrets out of the kitchen through a series of workshops and pop up experiences
- The Centre Stage, where locals and commuters can enjoy performances from the comfort of a deckchair
Running until Saturday 8th September, the garden will come to life, with a host of activities to help people relax and recharge, helping to restore busy Londoners’ health and wellbeing. These include:
- A programme of meditation classes hosted by Re:Mind;
- A vegan discussion panel hosted by Nova’s newest resident, 1Rebel;
- Exclusive performances & Q&A’s from the stars of London’s best-loved musicals;
- Live music to wash away those evening commute blues;
- Weekend yoga life drawing classes with Yogi illustrator Kate Philipson;
- Themed cocktails and wine tasting from some of your favourite bars and restaurants;
- Inspiring shed makeovers from renowned interior designer Dee Campling;
- Mindful gardening and relaxation workshop with Claire Ratinon.
Ticketed events will cost just £5 per person, with all proceeds going to The Cardinal Hume Centre, a local charity which provides support to local homeless people and families in need.
A full schedule of activities can be found on our events page, where you can also book your place onto our special activities. For more information, check us out on Instagram by searching @createvictoria and #TheKitchenGardenNova.
The Kitchen Garden Schedule
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 7pm
FIND OUT WHAT'S ON AND BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE