After 20 days of botanical-inspired rest, relaxation and inspiration, we’re saying goodbye to our inaugural late summer pop-up
The Kitchen Garden saw Nova Food transformed into an urban retreat, where Londoners could come to relax and recharge in the sunshine. Local bars and restaurants made sure everyone was refreshed with daily food and drink offerings and entertainment was provided by an interactive programme of Q&A sessions, workshops, cocktail and wine tasting and live music.
Here are just some of our highlights from the past 20 days:
- Interior maestro Dee Campling kicked things off in style with an Instagram-tastic shed makeover. No filter required.
- Organic farmer and educator Claire Ratinon talked about her passion for plants and meditation in an exclusive mindful gardening workshop.
- The Yoga Life Drawing team brought out our creative side through some seriously impressive yogi poses.
- We learned the ins and outs of 2018’s biggest food trend with a vegan discussion panel hosted by 1Rebel.
- The crowds were kept entertained in the sunshine with live music and even a spellbinding performance from the stars of Wicked.
- Things ended on a suitably Zen note with daily meditation sessions from Re:Mind Studio.
All in all, the inaugural The Kitchen Garden at Nova Food pop-up was a huge success that brought the people of SW1 together through the power of plants. Roll on next year…