Bill’s Giftcard Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is a prize draw for a £100 giftcard for Bill’s Restaurant in Victoria, London (‘the Promotion’).
2. The Promotion is to run to and including 23.59 on 30 September 2017 or earlier at the discretion of the promotors.
3. The Promotion is open to the residents of the United Kingdom only.
4. Employees of the Promoter, Bill’s Restaurants and related companies are excluded from this competition.
5. To enter the Promotion all entrants must be over 16 years of age on the date of entry.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
7. To enter the Promotion the entrant must enter a valid email address into the form on the Create Victoria website.
8. By submitting a completed entry form, you consent to register to receive the newsletters promotional information about Create Victoria by email. Entrants can unsubscribe from receiving such details at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within any communications.
9. All personal details will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's privacy statement, available at www.createvictoria.com
10. The Promoter will not be liable if the giftcard cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
11. Only one entry per valid receipt is permitted. The number of entries per household is not restricted.
12. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entries that fail to be redeemed for any reason whatsoever.
13. The Promoter (nor any of its agencies) accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to registrations, or registrations lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its reasonable control. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
14. By entering the Promotion, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
15. Details of the Promotion are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
16. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and any dispute in relation to them shall be heard by the English courts.
17. The Promoter is Land Securities Properties Limited, company number 961477 and can be contacted as follows:
Land Securities Properties Limited 100 Victoria Street London SW1E 5JL
18. The Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for the giftcard in any way whatsoever.
19. All exclusions and/or limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury through negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
21. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.